We are a trustworthy and outstanding Supplier and Trader of Pickling Paste. To descale the heavy weld scales, it is applied with a brush as this is a thick paste. It removes annealing colors, heat marks, rust particles, discolourations in and around the welding area which is caused during welding, due to heat evolution. In 1 kg of chemical, it covers 90-100 meters of weld seams. Further, we are offering the Pickling Paste in safe packaging options at market leading prices.
HOW TO APPLY K-2 PASTE :
- Removal of oil - SI- 56 (Soak cleaner, powder - 50 gm/lit.)
- K-2 paste is to be applied on the weld seam & surrounding area with a brush.
- Leave the K-2 paste on the weld seam for 30-45 minutes depending on the thickness of the oxide scale.
- Brush the surface with a plastic bristled brush and then wash surface thoroughly with water.
- Next apply K-2 passivation solution and and leave it for 20-25 minutes.
- Finally clean the surface thoroughly with water.
L-211, G.I.D.C. Estate, Nr. Water Tank, Bhikshuk Gruh Road, Odhav, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India